- Get Help:
- Volunteer to Help &Grief Mentor
- Surviving Sudden Loss:
- ACCESS Golf Tournament and Events
- ACCESS in
- Be an ACCESS Angel!Ways You Can Help
- Have ACCESS Trainyour Air DisasterResponse Teams
- Air Disasters we have Responded to
We couldn’t do it without you! Thank you!
ACCESS is an air disaster bereavement support network dedicated to connecting those who have survived or lost loved ones in private, military and commercial airplane crashes and other aviation tragedies with individuals who have lived through similar losses.
“I have allowed myself to be inspired by the lives of those I lost.” – Joan Lunden
Google News : U.S. : All
Our hearts and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones on
WHAT WE DO
- Provide comfort and bereavement support through common understanding and shared experience by partnering survivors and those who have lost loved ones in air disasters with trained Volunteer Grief Mentors who have been through a similar experience.
- Provide sensitivity training presentations and workshops to companies, agencies and airlines who work with those affected by aviation disasters.
- Provide consulting services to companies and airlines that respond to individuals affected by air disasters
ABOUT ACCESS VIDEO
Heidi on NBC Nightly News with Chuck Scarborough in New York.
ACCESS in the NEWS
- “After her loss, she helps others to cope.”Newsday
- “TWA Flight 800 families mark 15th anniversary…”Washington Post
- “The tragedies of Flight 800”People Magazine